Noctis SOTW Entry

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Noctis SOTW Entry


In need of some suggestions to fill in the bg.
It feels empty.

EDIT: Or is the one in my sig right now better than this one? :/
Anything?
hella 2 plain
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
hella 2 plain
That's what I'm saying.
I guess there's really nothing that can fill it in well...?
LOOKz Gawd.
Use another render.
i hate how the render feels so far away
Don't worry guys I'm not entering this one.
Blend it morez, too sharp as is.

I like like both equallyz.
you always use gradients for BG's try using a Stock for BG and don't use outer Glow get some c4d's in there and make it blend more
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?