Combat Arms Down for Patch

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms Down for Patch
Combat arms is getting patched again.
Hope my aimbot and chams will still work after patch.


Attention Soldiers


Combat Arms will be going through a server maintenance to address connectivity issues Thursday, November 5th 2009 at 11:59pm PST. This involves all game servers. It will last for approximately 3 hours.



Combat Arms Maintenance Details:
-- Servers: All Game Servers
-- Time: Thursday, November 5th, at 11:59pm PST to Friday, November 6th at 3:00am PST




--Combat Arms Command--
yup i knew this i saw there page kinda lame how they always do this crap when ur in the middle of the game .....today me and a few ppll from my clan could not start the game
Are you sure its a patch?

Also do I have to wait til the damn pistol event is over to get my black key :|
Quote Originally Posted by nsanexer0 View Post
Are you sure its a patch?

Also do I have to wait til the damn pistol event is over to get my black key :|
yea you always have to wait till the dam event is over ...holy shitz a whole month for just one black key lolz kinda dumb
Yeah, I heard there was a patch.
Niggas be closing my hacks.

GOtta wait till fucking 10 pm and i have tennis tommorrow

FUCKKKK
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
Niggas be closing my hacks.

GOtta wait till fucking 10 pm and i have tennis tommorrow

FUCKKKK
Yeah, i really wanted to play coz I have exams next week NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Off topic: Stumpy I play tennis too, you have Saturday competition yeah? xD
CA is back up, time to DL the patch.
woot the patch finish i updating now
Woah woah woah I just went in-game and because of the patch they gave everyone GP Bonus EXP Bonus and a supply case for free in your inbox, just thought I should share this information.
wtf ive already got the items except for the supply crate lol probaly i get more items XD
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?