I think I should be a minion. But only I think that
there is probably a reason for that...................
i think theres should be like a certain amount of thanks a minion should have before he can be one. i mean...if he isnt helping people..then why should he be a minion? if hes helping people..he'll get thanks.. ( most of the time......)
Originally Posted by XGelite
there is probably a reason for that...................
i think theres should be like a certain amount of thanks a minion should have before he can be one. i mean...if he isnt helping people..then why should he be a minion? if hes helping people..he'll get thanks.. ( most of the time......)
No no1 thanks me. lol
Originally Posted by stevethehacker
No no1 thanks me. lol
i know right
Originally Posted by XGelite
i know right
don't make me go chuck norris on you
Originally Posted by Dr ceR
All i know is that none of you Choobs should be Minion lol You guys suck at vb LOL jk