Dominate Game

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Dominate Game
ive tried using wpe with this which is the extent of my abilities)
but i can find anythin
if someone could look over this and see if they can come up with something to give you extra armies or let you see the whole map on a blind game
its basically a board game.
http://www.dominategame.com/website.php?
Uhh, is it Text Browser? And if it is, Give me link i'l try it out, see if i can find any bugs, (Don't think WPE can help you so much)
I'm trying it.

I'll try hacking it, and post my results.
-Edit-

Arg. Forget it, it's too boring/buggy.
I don't have enough control most of the time to hack it.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us