KWR acc

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
KWR acc
can i have a free KWR account please i really dont know how to make one
u can have my old one i dont mind if u have it

ill pm u details

^-^
ty pm when ever you want
he has not replied yet can someoine else give me a free account?
I'm having the same trouble mate to retarded to make one myself and can't get hold of one from anyone else
their are a alot of tuts maybe 2 stickied
Quote Originally Posted by blackmarth View Post
their are a alot of tuts maybe 2 stickied
I know that but I keep getting errors tried for like 2 days now
i can make some but i want something in return >:{D
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us