OW BYPASS

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
OW BYPASS
Hello guys, I recently found a way to bypass the overwatch. This is very simple (I do it in my account):

1. Try to bring you friends for less reports.
2. You can rage with your hacks, I tried to hide it sometimes and sometimes i raged.
3. Play 2 games every 48h (It does not matter if you played one game legit and the other with cheats).
4. Play only comp.
4. Do not tell your teammates or the enemy team that you are cheating.
5. Make sure your hack is VAC undetected.

HF WITH CHEATING!

Currently raged 4 games with the new bypass and not banned yet.
why 2 every 48 hours? wasnt it 1 game very 25 hours?
Quote Originally Posted by smurfhacker View Post
Hello guys, I recently found a way to bypass the overwatch. This is very simple (I do it in my account):

1. Try to bring you friends for less reports.
2. You can rage with your hacks, I tried to hide it sometimes and sometimes i raged.
3. Play 2 games every 48h (It does not matter if you played one game legit and the other with cheats).
4. Play only comp.
4. Do not tell your teammates or the enemy team that you are cheating.
5. Make sure your hack is VAC undetected.

HF WITH CHEATING!

Currently raged 4 games with the new bypass and not banned yet.
Overwatch bann comes after a long amount of time , usally 3-5 day or even 1 week. HF with beeing banned.
smurfhacker smurfhacker is online now
New Member
smurfhacker's Avatar Join Date
Mar 2015
Gender
male
Posts
1
Reputation
10
Thanks
0
Also , seems legit
Don't try this....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by whalesperm View Post
why 2 every 48 hours? wasnt it 1 game very 25 hours?
1 game every 24 is right. You still need 9 Reports for getting overwatched
Pretty sure this was posted but w/e moved to tut section.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us