Problems with the hacker MPGH?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
PROBLEMS WITH THE HACKER MPGH?
My problems with this hacker, the (Chams) lets players invisible and also so I enter the game
I disconnected



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGj2ZSrs52c
ava defect.JPGattachment deleted · 222 downloads before removal
I do not fully understand, but.
The hack is patched.
as I lay on my pc picture here?
As I lay on my pc?
the problem is as:
ava defect.JPGattachment deleted · 210 downloads before removal
Cover your IGN and Clan name up
also its not a hacker its called a hack
It would be a nice hack if pub.
Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
It would be a nice hack if pub.
??????????? ROFL
Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
It would be a nice hack if pub.
lol...

The Hack is PATCHED. It no Longer works. It doesnt work, Its broke, Its Detected, IJJI Knows..

How else can you say it?
THE HACK IS PATCHED, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
ROFL. ROFL. HE EVEN MADE A VIDEO ABOUT IT, WHEN WE TOLD HIM LIKE 10 TIMES IT'S PATCHED. Delete this thread?
there is another hack, Some guy named Ganza made his own hack and it seems to be working well. But its too obvious
Quote Originally Posted by renegadeg View Post
there is another hack, Some guy named Ganza made his own hack and it seems to be working well. But its too obvious
Well that is just what we need a new hack to exploit
yeah buddy iv got the lost Connection as well
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us