Anyone playing it ? i got addicted very quickly to this, is there any hack avaible ?
Dragon city can't be hack
I played it for a bit, but them went over to a game called EmpireZ and havent gone back. And to my understanding, as @Adrique240sx mentioned it cant be hacked (Coins/Gems ect) because the game stores this data on a game server instead of storing the data on your phone. Hopefully my little explination helped shead some light on adrique's "Cant be hacked" statement.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong about the game storing data on a online server. I havent played it in a long time so I am not 100% sure.
~GangsterDemon
How bout you install the application called Dragon city and it's not EmpireZ and try it @BioHazard
Originally Posted by Adrique240sx
How bout you install the application called Dragon city and it's not EmpireZ and try it @BioHazard
Umm, 1st off, if you read my post, I said I have played dragon city but stopped playing it. Like, go start fights on CoD or somewhere where they wanna be lil kids with you. #Pce
Lol i am not a kid
just go to sky news .net
i dont know the correct link but u can still hack dragon city there