Changing StringsI need to change strings on a program, I can't remember the tool that was used to do it though.... AssemblyEditor or something? please help!
You can use any soft like .Net Reflector with Reflexil, IL Editor, ReflexIl. I used to use one I loved but .Net is far away for me.
Originally Posted by Moona You can use any soft like .Net Reflector with Reflexil, IL Editor, ReflexIl. I used to use one I loved but .Net is far away for me. you can edit strings with Reflector? last time i used it, it allowed viewing the source code and strings only.
Originally Posted by Moona You can use any soft like .Net Reflector with Reflexil, IL Editor, ReflexIl. I used to use one I loved but .Net is far away for me. I got Net Reflector, now how do I get into the strings and shit?
ReflexIl addon allow you to do that kind of things. Basically Reflector doesn't allow you to do that.
It's called HxD. Search for string you want to edit. Search > Tick unicode > Write the string and click search.
Originally Posted by Mayion It's called HxD. Search for string you want to edit. Search > Tick unicode > Write the string and click search. Thank you man, I'm downloading it right now.
Originally Posted by DontFuckAround Thank you man, I'm downloading it right now. Is your problem solved?
Originally Posted by Mayion Is your problem solved? No I download something called Assembly Explorer but still don't know how to make it so all the files in the program show up. This is all I'm getting - http://gyazo.com/0cd48a3aec2f1d7240c2008304b8efe5
I think .NET Reflector is the worst decompiler for .net assembly. Don't use it, the same thing with his addons. Use CFF Explorer to patch the bytes. gl