CSGO VAC BLOCK

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO VAC BLOCK
Hey guys is anyone else out their getting kicked out of their matches because of vac block ?
Yeah you're probably banned..
@xenops I've had this too. 99% of the time you have nothing to worry about and you're not banned.
happened to me where my game would just crash out of no where, but I'm pretty sure that's not what you mean???
Yea im not banned but its just very annoying how do I get rid of it? and why does it happen
Restart steaaam.
I have restarted steam still the same happens
Did you do the USB trick? (Eject USB after running hack?) If you did that's probably the reason why.
This is a common issue...

If you aren't banned you usually just have to restart the game or your pc and reconnect.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?