ExclamationAnti-Hack Client

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Anti-Hack Client
I'm looking for someone who's able to code an anti-hack client for Project Blackout: North America.
You mean like HackShield or so forth?
I am currently working on one.

Don't mind the name, i did not know a good one so i just named it HackShield.



You mean something like this?
@AeroMan

I see you're adding vtable protection. That shit is easy to replace and harder to protect for the devs. First time I learned about it I came up with a couple ways of detouring methods in the vtable.

either way, it'd be cool if you release a binary for the ac for people to play with (unless it's some official shit).
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
You mean like HackShield or so forth?
I am currently working on one.

Don't mind the name, i did not know a good one so i just named it HackShield.



You mean something like this?
Simply, anyone can bypass this detection with a Shadow VMT hook. Copy the VTable and edit it then redirect it.. But I see good work.
To OP, Google will actually tell you about basic detection methods by using plenty of APIs hooks.
Yes, This is exactly what I am looking for!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?