PSN CARDS
Hey, I am looking to buy some PSN cards and I will need alot.
What I am looking for:
- Someone who is reliable and consistent
- I will need 3-4 cards per week
- I can buy at 50-60% so I can sell them in my school at 60-70%
- PSN card that is NOT carded (proof)
What I will accept:
- Anyone who has PSN card
- Any amount of PSN cards
- Non-carded PSN card (proof)
Skype: themcpvpguy HMU if you have any
What I am looking for:
- Someone who is reliable and consistent
- I will need 3-4 cards per week
- I can buy at 50-60% so I can sell them in my school at 60-70%
- PSN card that is NOT carded (proof)
What I will accept:
- Anyone who has PSN card
- Any amount of PSN cards
- Non-carded PSN card (proof)
Skype: themcpvpguy HMU if you have any

