READ THIS BEFORE YOU EVEN TRY TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING OR READ ANYTHING ELSE

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
READ THIS BEFORE YOU EVEN TRY TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING OR READ ANYTHING ELSE
As this is a very popular topic... i posted this here.
move this AFTER this is over

LISTEN TO ME, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE HOVERHACK
IT IS A KEYLOGGER
alright so this is basically my view of what happened......

User1 and Stumpy were keylogged by either the HOVER hack or the Legify hack/spam

this happened AFTER 1337_me got keylogged and the person that did it posted the hack on 1337s account. Dave has compiled a stickied list of people that were keylogged. Because of the keyloggings the 2 minions were banned incase the keylogger went on their accounts. The legify Hack spam is a seperate investigation and has nothing to do with the keyloggers... that is what legify apologized about... (dont quote me on that because i dont think thats really true as the banned minion stumpy doesnt forgive legify...) From what i know legify keylogged AND THEN did the spams...


THATS MY OPINION ON WHAT HAPPENED DONT QUOTE ME IM PRETTY SURE OVER 75% OF THAT IS TRUE

Bottom line... DO NOT TRUST LEGIFY OR RIVET OR ANYOTHER ALIASES HE USES
AND DO NOT USE THE HOVERHACK
I keylogged neither of them, it was most likely something else, or the hover hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
I keylogged neither of them, it was most likely something else, or the hover hack.
^Screw You^ You have fucking balls to come back after what u did
Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
did i SAY rivet?


Now im suspicious
Hes not rivet hes legify the asshole that keylogged a ton of people
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
^Screw You^ You have fucking balls to come back after what u did
I have big balls, BIG BIG BIG DA BALLS.

WOW I HATE U
Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
did i SAY rivet?


Now im suspicious
Rivet is Legify you stupid fuck.
you have no balls. go cut your dick off mother fucker
the keylogging was all rivet, the hover hack works on windows xp. no keylogger!
Quote Originally Posted by hibye65 View Post
the keylogging was all rivet, the hover hack works on windows xp. no keylogger!
Stop trying to blame me stupid fuck!
I did some, but the sticky is unrelated to me and this guy is saying that the hover hack has a keylogger, IDK if thats true or not but w/e.

And steven I get it you hate me, but whos saying I don't have your info lying around still? jk, jk lol!
Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
Stop trying to blame me stupid fuck!
I did some, but the sticky is unrelated to me and this guy is saying that the hover hack has a keylogger, IDK if thats true or not but w/e.

And steven I get it you hate me, but whos saying I don't have your info lying around still? jk, jk lol!
Can a mod give me his IP address please. And god damit its steve not steven
Quote Originally Posted by stevethehacker View Post
Can a mod give me his IP address please. And god damit its steve not steven
Lol, you wanna fuck with me I can play your game big boy, go back to lego.
Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
Stop trying to blame me stupid fuck!
I did some, but the sticky is unrelated to me and this guy is saying that the hover hack has a keylogger, IDK if thats true or not but w/e.

And steven I get it you hate me, but whos saying I don't have your info lying around still? jk, jk lol!
all of a sudden, mpgh's members r getting keylogged right now and ur here right now and apologizing for keylogging..

it's obvious it's you.
idc okay u posted an outside link and broke half the rules even if it isnt a keylogger (i doubt that) ud get banned
Legify why don't you just leave, no one wants you here.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?