ExclamationKiller66143's Multi Tool VERSION 5.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PollIS this good and working?
100 votes
Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
Killer66143's Multi Tool VERSION 5.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi! this my my version 5.0 of the utility! The instructions are very simple
Intructions;
1.download
2.run as admin if on vista
3.the tools should be easy to follow


ATTENTION!:ALL THE PROBLEMS WILL BE FIXED ON VERSION 6!!

virscan.org:
Killer66143 Multi-Tool Version 5.0.rar MD5:204dd6d885664d474c1fe3a810102b2d - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
virustotal.com:
Virustotal. MD5: 204dd6d885664d474c1fe3a810102b2d

updated:
-2 extra slots to use on the spam bot! Now it has 8 slots!!!
-added new texture remover
-Updated people on the credit list
-login system removed!!! I know lots of people hated it :P
-hot keys added to tapper and spam bot!
-File cleaner now has C:/ and D:/ so for all the D:/ people be happy!
-destroyed the lag problem
-NEW SPLASH SCREEN
-quick links now have picture buttons
-new icons


Future updates might have:
-Even More Spam Message Spots!
-Better Background
-More Things On File Cleaner
-Make My Model More Smaller
-Better Spam Bot Time
-More Utilities!!!
-ANOTHER BRAND NEW SPLASH SCREEN!!!! AND MAYBE A SPLASH SCREEN CHANGER
-more quick links
-better GUI


screen shots:









Killer66143 Multi-Tool Version 5.0.rarattachment deleted · 668 downloads before removal
first

looks good
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
first

looks good
thanks 2 weeks to make T.T
Wow this looks very sweet.. appears very well done.
Wow This looks amazing compared to mine. Good job. Although i will only use1 or 2 of the things in here...

mine only took 2 days so yeaa..
only for ther file cleaner it says C:/ and D:/
its supposed to be C:\
/Approved

Looking Good
WTF is this ? omg do i really have to fucking dl c++ ahh guess sooo see you in like 2 weeks with some uber hacks
Looks sweet Nice Job
Looks good.
Nice

(prob wont use kuz i got my own
Looks nice man. Thanks for contributing.

May I point out the alignment on labels 3, 4, and 5, and the alignment on labels and text boxes 7 and 8 need to be bumped left. I'm a neat freak.

Oh and if you add another quick link for the other virus scan site we're required to use it would up the value of this puppy.
Looks great bro, a huge improvement from your older release.
Just a few suggestions I have upon viewing your screen shots.

1) To solve your "If your CombatArms is located in the D:\ drive click here."; is a very easy fix. Simply something like this:
Code:
Dim CA_Direct As String
        If My.Computer.FileSystem.FileExists("C:\CADirectory.txt") = False Then
            FolderBrowserDialog1.ShowDialog()
            My.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText("C:\CADirectory.txt", FolderBrowserDialog1.SelectedPath, False)
            CA_Direct = FolderBrowserDialog1.SelectedPath
        Else
            CA_Direct = My.Computer.FileSystem.ReadAllText("C:\CADirectory.txt")
        End If
Then whenever you use a command that uses the directory use CA_Direct as the path. I.E:

Code:
Kill(CA_Direct & "\*.txt")
Just use a registry read, solves all the problems of finding the directory manually. Thats what I did for my Window Mode app, it was to test that registry read
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Just use a registry read, solves all the problems of finding the directory manually. Thats what I did for my Window Mode app, it was to test that registry read
HOW did I know that when I was typing that up you were going to reply with your damn registry way. LOL
Lol good to see you back X.
Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us