DetectedUPDATE: Hookless UAV hack with XIGNCODE3 bypass v2
I don't get why people play with uav, how is the game fun if you know where everyone is?
hack work. It's not detected 

some one need for help how to use this hack , real thank's for the guy who's will p.m me and help me Have ts/skype/TV.10
rough ser Visual Studio 2012 ?
Which dll i have to inject?
My skype: roeslan101.
Hope you will help me
Hope you will help me
I'm a big noob.
Which .dll I have to inject, because i don't get it man
Which .dll I have to inject, because i don't get it man
STILL it WORKS?
add skype : kalisuma1992 plz help me
thx dude thx
If the AVA UAV Hack files will be created in the Release folder? I click build project,
Then I gently ava were running up the .dll file into the injection file,
An error has occurred, I differ help Korea ava
Then I gently ava were running up the .dll file into the injection file,
An error has occurred, I differ help Korea ava
i have problem i reinstalled my windows but i have loader and my dll file but when i open loader it doesnt start :/
Hi guys im having trouble as im new to this. I have visual studio can someone tell me how i can compile the the code to a dll. would be much appreciated.
if you have teamviewer i help you
add me on skype gijs-hofhuis
add me on skype gijs-hofhuis
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source CodeHookless UAV hack with XIGNCODE3 bypassCC 25 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) HelpHelp i keep getting error while using the old hacks with riddick bypass 2 CrossFire HelpWorking Crossfire Hack with working bypass that doesnt need injector?!?
1 WarRock - International HacksAny new warrock working public hacks with the new pb update ?GE 2 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] Re-post some of the great hacks with bypasses no leech
10
