Mah PSD pack

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Good job. Not experienced enough to be releasing .psd packs yet, though.
I totally agree with Songki.
HOW MUCH experience should i have to make PSD packs?
And btw..i think these sigs in that PSD pack are better than songkis in his PSD pack with V I R U S
Quote Originally Posted by Brizingir View Post
HOW MUCH experience should i have to make PSD packs?
And btw..i think these sigs in that PSD pack are better than songkis in his PSD pack with V I R U S
Really? Well everybody is allowed an opinion, but the .psd pack did help you. :]
Meh, Ali. You can think what you think.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
Meh, Ali. You can think what you think.
wanna challenge ?
a friendly challenge?

i post 3 best sigs and you post three your best sigs, in the challenge section..sb make a poll, so wut u think?
ill make the poll

songki can 2 a jr gfx or gfx member has 2
Yezzir. I'll make one mang.
Nice share thx man
Quote Originally Posted by daniliard View Post
Nice share thx man
np dude

if u downloaded the pack..then u was the first i think
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us