Thumbs upGhost Recon Phantoms MultiHack

Posts 121–135 of 177 · Page 9 of 12
ja injetei mas não ta fucionando? como fazer e como ativa na partida?
after injected it the ghost recon phantom.exe crashed please help
Quote Originally Posted by GamerZoth View Post
after injected it the ghost recon phantom.exe crashed please help
Inject while the game in the WINDOW mode.
Can someone help me to make a little box on the heads and make it aim there?

- - - Updated - - -

what is this for? 0x8000
it's not an error code -.- this code is in nseven source
thought you meant in grp there's something like that ahahaha xD
Mods please close this thread, as this hack will get you banned after the update. Thanks to all users that used this hack and i hope u stop using this hack and move on to GRPH v4. have a nice day.
Quote Originally Posted by haqgamer View Post
Mods please close this thread, as this hack will get you banned after the update. Thanks to all users that used this hack and i hope u stop using this hack and move on to GRPH v4. have a nice day.
I'm using 2 Weeks Ago I never banned ( recon level 38 rank athena 9578)
Quote Originally Posted by jere999 View Post
I'm using 2 Weeks Ago I never banned ( recon level 38 rank athena 9578)
do you use only chams?
Quote Originally Posted by jere999 View Post
I'm using 2 Weeks Ago I never banned ( recon level 38 rank athena 9578)
I was planing on closing so people would stop spaming it doesnt work they are idiots.
Quote Originally Posted by xenononex View Post
do you use only chams?
CHAMS,WALLHACK,AIMBOT in certain situations, Always carefully sometimes be killed by bh not to draw attention.
Posts 121–135 of 177 · Page 9 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?