~ Hejsan1 as Visual Basic Minion/Moderator ~

PollHejsan1 AS Minion/Moderator
16 votes
Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
I vote myself for supreme ruler of the VB section.

/Discuss.
Iamazn1 i vote you over pixie and Hjesan. Hjesan over pixie, and pixie over luongoo
dont make promises u cant keep man :P
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
You guys just want tags and userbars...
Visual basics doesn't need minions.
It's hardly active...
this is more active than other places like some others have told you, i mean this has posts every day and some of the stuff is useless and just sits there.......
Quote Originally Posted by guza44_44 View Post
this is more active than other places like some others have told you, i mean this has posts every day and some of the stuff is useless and just sits there.......
yeahs lots of the stuff is useless -.- ..... like all these "Should i be a mod"? and "*Blank* for Mod!"
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
You guys just want tags and userbars...
Visual basics doesn't need minions.
It's hardly active...
Stfu, i don´t want that! I want to have a clean and safe VB section!

Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
No. You as a Minion wouldnt be good.
You just a choobie ^^

Quote Originally Posted by That0n3Guy View Post
I vote myself for supreme ruler of the VB section.

/Discuss.
NOT IN MY TREAD!

Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
Iamazn1 i vote you over pixie and Hjesan. Hjesan over pixie, and pixie over luongoo
My name is Hejsan, lol
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post



My name is Hejsan, lol
oh my bad lol
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
You just a choobie ^^
You would fuck up the VB forum just as much as the noob ĎÁŗҚ ĉҰρҢềŔ.
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
You would fuck up the VB forum just as much as the noob ĎÁŗҚ ĉҰρҢềŔ.
I reported your post for disrespecting members!
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I reported your post for disrespecting members!
Dont be mad cause you suck at VB. Im 13 and im better then you.
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
This is exactly what happened last time I applied, more people applied
It gets very annoying...

EDIT: Why don't we just have 2 minions, me, and him
instead of one moderator, have 2 minions
PixieCorp no offense i have never seen any vb project of yours
but hey keep on trying

i was one of those ppl lol and i think i hade more wining votes lol
Quote Originally Posted by Dr ceR View Post
PixieCorp no offense i have never seen any vb project of yours
but hey keep on trying

i was one of those ppl lol and i think i hade more wining votes lol
Stop use my tread to discossion!

Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
oh my bad lol
Its ok
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Stop use my tread to discossion!



Its ok
Ok ok ok your
not mod yet
dont go off me so early lol
Quote Originally Posted by Dr ceR View Post
Ok ok ok your
not mod yet
dont go off me so early lol
lol ^^,I´m not going off. I just said don´t use "my" tread to talk about blablabla!
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
lol ^^,I´m not going off. I just said don´t use "my" tread to talk about blablabla!
I know i know It was a joke
Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us