A new idea

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
A new idea
How about a knife hack? like distance hack from 1.6 if he gets in the range of being able to get hit it just right clicks your mouse? I think it would be very very useful in Faceit, ESEA etc... you would have a big advantage for winning the knife rounds.

Post your opinion about it and if it already exists i want a link of proof.
.... Not sure, if possible.
Quote Originally Posted by JumBo` View Post
How about a knife hack? like distance hack from 1.6 if he gets in the range of being able to get hit it just right clicks your mouse? I think it would be very very useful in Faceit, ESEA etc... you would have a big advantage for winning the knife rounds.

Post your opinion about it and if it already exists i want a link of proof.
Probably possible.
Get enemy dist, check if distance is less than like 2 meters, if its less than 2 meters, is it an enemy, is it alive, if all comes true write to memory or simulate RMB press.
Maybe that'd work.

Oh and I'm not 100% sure but I think theese kind of threads are supposed to be in discussion ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
Probably possible.
Get enemy dist, check if distance is less than like 2 meters, if its less than 2 meters, is it an enemy, is it alive, if all comes true write to memory or simulate RMB press.
Maybe that'd work.

Oh and I'm not 100% sure but I think theese kind of threads are supposed to be in discussion ^^
Distance cannot be manipulated client side, afaik.
Quote Originally Posted by Epik View Post


Distance cannot be manipulated client side, afaik.
lol, my pvte hack has it
Quote Originally Posted by asskickingactivity View Post
lol, my pvte hack has it
Proof? You should get VAC'd for it.
Quote Originally Posted by Epik View Post


Proof? You should get VAC'd for it.
learn to read , its a simple hack
Quote Originally Posted by asskickingactivity View Post
lol, my pvte hack has it
Oh, auto knife, I thought he meant like range hack.
Would be nice to get one knife hack agree!
As long as you can get offsets of position, you can do it. The other part is just calculating the distance in space and knifing.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us