SolvedHack does not work help.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hack does not work help.
Good Morning

I have a problem with the injections , so knowing that I played a blackshot europe and the hacks were not functional over I decided to change and go to Garena Blackshot
I managed to register myself and play.
The trouble was that I own is injectors " Rullez universal, Extreme injector v3.3 "

I have some dll , but I do not know if they are functional, but in any case I do this procedure: processe = Blackshot.exe
Browse = A dll choice

But nothing doing , the game that starts with the same parameters and no hack there have

So I request you help to solve this problem for me or fournier dll files that It Works

Thank you in advance , Good Day

( Sorry if it is not understandable I am French )
Quote Originally Posted by alphashe View Post
Good Morning

I have a problem with the injections , so knowing that I played a blackshot europe and the hacks were not functional over I decided to change and go to Garena Blackshot
I managed to register myself and play.
The trouble was that I own is injectors " Rullez universal, Extreme injector v3.3 "

I have some dll , but I do not know if they are functional, but in any case I do this procedure: processe = Blackshot.exe
Browse = A dll choice

But nothing doing , the game that starts with the same parameters and no hack there have

So I request you help to solve this problem for me or fournier dll files that It Works

Thank you in advance , Good Day

( Sorry if it is not understandable I am French )
Did you put the dll inside the blackshot system file? in process of injector type the process game.. read that in sticky the other info
I used to but I believed her not to change anything so I stop , I'll retest , and I did not understand the rest of your sentence
His would be giving me a place to download dll function because until now I have not found ..
Quote Originally Posted by alphashe View Post
His would be giving me a place to download dll function because until now I have not found ..
what did you mean you never found what?
I never find DLL on this web site ...
Quote Originally Posted by alphashe View Post
I never find DLL on this web site ...
All the hack are detected right now..
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us