Assign 8 Addresses To One Command (VB-6)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Assign 8 Addresses To One Command (VB-6)
I am new to VB 6 & still dont know how to assign more then one address to one command button. I have tried - but I pretty much no I am wrong before I finish.

Any help will be appreciated. Even if its a tutorial or anything you think might be of help.

~TriX~
Quote Originally Posted by Trixiez View Post
I am new to VB 6 & still dont know how to assign more then one address to one command button. I have tried - but I pretty much no I am wrong before I finish.

Any help will be appreciated. Even if its a tutorial or anything you think might be of help.

~TriX~
It would help if you post your _whole_ code in the topic (Or on a dump site if it's too long). In fact you only need to repeat the writing process.

In the tutorial this is used:
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H926134, 1)

Just repeat it a few times for your addresses. Like you pmed me with a question about no recoil:

Code:
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H90BC71, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H90BC72, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H90BC73, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H90BC74, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H90BC75, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H90BC76, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H90BC77, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H90BC78, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &H90BC79, 0)
But I'm n00b in VB, so I don't know if this is correct at all..
It is excatly what I am trying now Thnx for the help & I am too a b00n in VB. I think however this might actually work!

~TriX~
Quote Originally Posted by Trixiez View Post
It is excatly what I am trying now Thnx for the help & I am too a b00n in VB. I think however this might actually work!

~TriX~
You can always PM the code I've got VisualBasic on a DVD, only need to install it.
me to im a n00000000000000000000000000000000b at vb im only good at c++ coding.
PM'ed him ^^
I done as we both said - Used a timer & I made No spred/recoil That however isn't what I am trying to do. I want to have no recoil with spread.

When you have no spread your crosshair closes & anyone watching you also sees that & instantly knows you are cheating.

No recoil would be impossible to detect unless fuck-buster punks you/me.

Is what I want possible or is it another thing that cant be done - Similar to GPS - which also includes Stamina hack.

~TriX~

[EDIT] Attached is what I made - no spread/recoil. Pretty common & pointless - But I am happy with it. I can make stamina & afew other crappy things.
spread recoil.zipattachment deleted · 11 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Kung Fu Penguin31 View Post
nice recoil hack Trix !
Thnx man. Its only very very basic - But I wanted to show I was actually trying to learn VB 6 & do something for the community. I need to learn HotKeys now so

~TriX~
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?