I Would Like Some Suggestions Plz...
I'm looking for suggestions on things i can add to my multi-function+.
My New Multi-Function+ Has:
Auto-Click
Auto-Burst
Custom-Spam
Stop-Watch
Cross-Hair
My Old Multi-Function+ Had:
Auto-Click
Right Click Burst
Left Click Burst
Cross-Hair
Injector
Bunny Hopper
Custom Spam
Stop Watch
Memory Optimizer
AFK Bot
Music Player
I've already decided NOT to add the Injector, and Music Player.
Is there anything from my old version you'd like to see again?
Is there anything you can think of you would like me to add?
Please keep in mind that i will NOT add the following:
Texture Remover (Completely Useless)
CBL Check (We Are Hackers, Why Do We Need To Know?)
File Cleaner (Unreliable.. If Someone Messes Up On This They Are Likely To Format Your C: Drive)
Tapper (Unreliable.. If Someone Messes Up On This You'll Have To Reinstall Your LAN/Network Card)
IP Changer (Unreliable.. Static/Dynamic, There's No Guarantee Any IP Changer Will Work For Either)
I Greatly Appreciate Any And All Suggestions Given. But PLEASE Remember That I Cannot Make Actual Hacks Such As .dll Files That Need To Be Injected (That Includes Chams, Wallhack, Full Bright, etc..) Nor Can I Make Trainers Such As Ghost Mode, Speed Hack, Super Bullet, or Anything Of The Sort.
If I Can Get Some Decent Suggestions I Will Post The Featured Download From My Site Instead Of The Login Download.. Auto-Updates And All Are Included, No Login Required.
My New Multi-Function+ Has:
Auto-Click
Auto-Burst
Custom-Spam
Stop-Watch
Cross-Hair
My Old Multi-Function+ Had:
Auto-Click
Right Click Burst
Left Click Burst
Cross-Hair
Injector
Bunny Hopper
Custom Spam
Stop Watch
Memory Optimizer
AFK Bot
Music Player
I've already decided NOT to add the Injector, and Music Player.
Is there anything from my old version you'd like to see again?
Is there anything you can think of you would like me to add?
Please keep in mind that i will NOT add the following:
Texture Remover (Completely Useless)
CBL Check (We Are Hackers, Why Do We Need To Know?)
File Cleaner (Unreliable.. If Someone Messes Up On This They Are Likely To Format Your C: Drive)
Tapper (Unreliable.. If Someone Messes Up On This You'll Have To Reinstall Your LAN/Network Card)
IP Changer (Unreliable.. Static/Dynamic, There's No Guarantee Any IP Changer Will Work For Either)
I Greatly Appreciate Any And All Suggestions Given. But PLEASE Remember That I Cannot Make Actual Hacks Such As .dll Files That Need To Be Injected (That Includes Chams, Wallhack, Full Bright, etc..) Nor Can I Make Trainers Such As Ghost Mode, Speed Hack, Super Bullet, or Anything Of The Sort.
If I Can Get Some Decent Suggestions I Will Post The Featured Download From My Site Instead Of The Login Download.. Auto-Updates And All Are Included, No Login Required.

