banned on 3 accounts and I don't get it (help question)
To all my hackers friends, foes, and enemies. Can anyone lend a hand in letting me know what I am doing wrong to get banned? I am not blatant. I never rage hack. After every game I check here to see if its been detected or not. It seems to happen once I get to MG2 every time. I will give the run down of what I do and maybe one of the creators could guide me in the right direction!
Download Hack
Export zip file to "New Folder" on desktop
Go into advanced settings - uncheck top two boxes, check encrypt files (sometimes I have to go back in and do it several times because it won't stay encrypted)
After hack is downloaded, setup, etc - I then run CSGO in windowed mode
At this point if its a new hack I will set it up vs bots offline, just so the settings fit my needs
Join a competitive match with hacks on
log out of csgo during warm up and change name
and hack.
That is literally what I do every game. And in between games I make sure to check if the hacks been detected or not. Any help is greatly appreciated so I don't have to spend 15$ every two weeks because I have a banned account! Thanks!
Download Hack
Export zip file to "New Folder" on desktop
Go into advanced settings - uncheck top two boxes, check encrypt files (sometimes I have to go back in and do it several times because it won't stay encrypted)
After hack is downloaded, setup, etc - I then run CSGO in windowed mode
At this point if its a new hack I will set it up vs bots offline, just so the settings fit my needs
Join a competitive match with hacks on
log out of csgo during warm up and change name
and hack.
That is literally what I do every game. And in between games I make sure to check if the hacks been detected or not. Any help is greatly appreciated so I don't have to spend 15$ every two weeks because I have a banned account! Thanks!
