Redeem codes

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Redeem codes
can anyone create a program for me to load .txt file with codes and it would automatically try them all.
thanks btw
Quote Originally Posted by xenononex View Post
can anyone create a program for me to load .txt file with codes and it would automatically try them all.
thanks btw
I can make it, just wait.
Quote Originally Posted by xenononex View Post
can anyone create a program for me to load .txt file with codes and it would automatically try them all.
thanks btw
There multiple programs that do that for you, try using Google for once.
Quote Originally Posted by haqgamer View Post
There multiple programs that do that for you, try using Google for once.
He is trying to test them in the game, because you can't use copy/paste.
youcef you da best
Also if you guys come across any redeem codes for NA or EU be sure to post them here to help people out who need AC
heeey?? where is the attachmments??
not sure if this will be such a great idea because most codes expire quickly and they make new codes.
Quote Originally Posted by ScripCody View Post
not sure if this will be such a great idea because most codes expire quickly and they make new codes.
soooo? I don't even have to try? haaaaa
Quote Originally Posted by xenononex View Post
soooo? I don't even have to try? haaaaa
I'm just saying that the chance of getting a valid code is very low.
Quote Originally Posted by xenononex View Post
can anyone create a program for me to load .txt file with codes and it would automatically try them all.
thanks btw
Quote Originally Posted by xenononex View Post
heeey?? where is the attachmments??
Hello,

Sorry I forget the virus scan result in the provisos post,

How to use it:
1- put all your codes in text file, and save it under this name "codes.txt"

 
picture tutorial


2- Put the text file next to redeem tool.
 
picture tutorial


3- Run the tool:
 
picture tutorial


Press "/" to load your codes. (you can see "Code N°: 1/7")
 
picture tutorial


Press "+" and "-" to change between codes.

Go to the game "STORE > REDEEM CODE".

 
picture tutorial


Put the mouse in the first box.
 
picture tutorial


Press "*" to entre the code.
 
picture tutorial



Good luck with those codes.

 
VIRUS SCAN
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/102e0eb216b8b1149274da15823b8914c67e6ca3d9e9c9d720bf31dde7d5f89a/analysis/1427125004/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/b5e8b90c09a58c7d0c559602bd4dfc9b1832906e


- - - Updated - - -

Download the tool from here.

I forget to attache it.
GRP CODE REDEEMER_mpgh.net.rar295 KB · 427 downloads Clean
please help me I need to split 100 codes by adding dash on every 4th letter ....

- - - Updated - - -

google gives only tard codes -.- to make program
Quote Originally Posted by xenononex View Post
please help me I need to split 100 codes by adding dash on every 4th letter ....

- - - Updated - - -

google gives only tard codes -.- to make program

Just make the text file, with "1234-1234-1234-1234" or without "1234123412341234".

He is going to work, don't worry.
bro thats not automated. It would take along time to try codes. Try to make the process automated. I will look into it, if i could find the code that does the code redemption, that way it will be automated and very very fast then this.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?