QuestionAre any hacks now possible?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Are any hacks now possible?
It has been very long since anyone has posted anything new here and all the other threads contain hacks that no longer work. I am wondering if there is still a way to hack the game to get RP and TP. If there isn't I would like someone to finally confirm that this game cannot be hacked anymore. And if it is possible, I would like to know how. Tell me your Skype ID if you don't want to release it in public. Thanks.
the only hacks that work are on secret websites that are hard to find if you do find them you will most likely have to pay for the hack. the other hacks are the people who spent a lot of time making it and don't want to put it in public because robocraft devs will find the hack and update robocraft the next day with no reason.
so every time you see that robocraft has updated but they dont say what they updated it was most likely a patch so they could get rid of the hack.
i do wish someone would make a simple hack and upload it here so the guys on here could have fun with it for 1-3 days.
I found this out but its not really a hack. you can force yourselve to lag out in the game by running an internet speed test.
Then bomb as many people as you can. You end up with like 5 kills and 100k per match
Quote Originally Posted by samako123 View Post
I found this out but its not really a hack. you can force yourselve to lag out in the game by running an internet speed test.
Then bomb as many people as you can. You end up with like 5 kills and 100k per match
What do you use to run the speed test?
Quote Originally Posted by samako123 View Post
I found this out but its not really a hack. you can force yourselve to lag out in the game by running an internet speed test.
Then bomb as many people as you can. You end up with like 5 kills and 100k per match
I think this is a nice idea.. But the problem is, my ping isn't going higher then 19. I can do 5 speedtests and it does not change. :/
use cmd.

$ ping -i 5 IP-this command is for increasing it
That is actually quite useful, I didn't know you could do that. So I guess that is one thing they cannot fix...
probably not but they can stop recieving packets when you loose connection to the server.
Yeah I guess, but then that would eliminate people who genuinely have a high ping, so they would have to find a balance between the time that they stop receiving packets in.
And then I guess there is always lag switches if you don't want to alter your ping for the whole game. Which brings me to ask, is there any good free software lag switches?
I think i just have been able to find a way to increase packet sizes
How will that help? You can't send packets anymore, everything is checked server side... and plus you can't target the process. We really need an EAC bypass

If you're talking about increasing latency by increasing the packet size then i guess you're just better off disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet, or even a firewall rule that could be triggered to temporarily stop Robocraft packets from going out or coming in.

- - - Updated - - -

I also want to get 3D models from the game, if I could target the process it would be easy but I can't and the files are saved using the stupid unity compiled format and the file is split into loads of little ones...
mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=934157&highlight=robocraft will this post help
and here we are still waiting~
if anyone has any working hack just for the RP only, then please PM me, i'll pay for it

and you can delay the packet and send in a false packet with modified information
Quote Originally Posted by dragoncrusher View Post
and here we are still waiting~
if anyone has any working hack just for the RP only, then please PM me, i'll pay for it

and you can delay the packet and send in a false packet with modified information
If you search hard enough you might find someone who will sell their hack to you, I won't, so don't ask me for mine.
I downloaded an hac k, and yes yes is t's possible
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?