SolvedUsing DotNet Resolver to look at Reign of Kings

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Using DotNet Resolver to look at Reign of Kings
Hello all,

I would just like to say right away that I know nothing about DotNet Resolver and C#, but I have read the article in the Unturned Section about Creating NoRecoil, thats it. But I am willing to ask for your insight about the matter.

I would like to know about the different functions and what not to touch when looking at the Assembly-CSharp.dll.

Here is a screenshot of what I find most interesting in the document...



The catergories highlighted in red look like they contain good articles of information to tamper with, could I perhaps have some insight on what i should edit etc.

Kind Regards
Boris
I only have a brief moment to post but in response to your other post I am not "talking out of my arse" and I will post some pointers here as it seems highly relevant on where to find some of the pieces of code I have modified to achieve infinite stamina/hydration/food and godmode when I have a bit more time tomorrow
Quote Originally Posted by CRLF View Post
I only have a brief moment to post but in response to your other post I am not "talking out of my arse" and I will post some pointers here as it seems highly relevant on where to find some of the pieces of code I have modified to achieve infinite stamina/hydration/food and godmode when I have a bit more time tomorrow
Ah right, Yeah a bit of a rash comment on my part, sorry about that. It's just that I always see people post how they have found amazing ways to tweak games, but they never have proof to back it up and it ends up with hate being thrown towards them.
i suggets to use net reflector, export the source code and opne in visual studio. The only porlbme i have is that when i try to rebuild the .dll it gives me infinite errors, about 13k, because depencies.
Tax is unfortunately un-editable. It is client sided, but if you adjust the amount to something crazy, everyone else's client will adjust it to between 0% and 20%.
Quote Originally Posted by m0tty View Post
Tax is unfortunately un-editable. It is client sided, but if you adjust the amount to something crazy, everyone else's client will adjust it to between 0% and 20%.
Ah I see. Hmm, can stamina, thirst and hunger be edited so that it is persistent between servers?
Quote Originally Posted by TheGamingBoris View Post
Ah I see. Hmm, can stamina, thirst and hunger be edited so that it is persistent between servers?
I don't know... how about you edit it, load the game, and find out. WTF is wrong with this section of the forums.

"Hey guys! can I edit this?" As your editing it.... Coding is all about trial and error, especially so if you do not know what you are doing per say. So... I reiterate, edit something (maybe stamina? like you said) join a server, check your stamina! was a thread for this really needed?


OH! I see.... you want your hand held as you edit it. Ok sweetie, don't cross the "throne.captured" street because there is alot of traffic, but the "stamina" street looks alright! Let's go get you some ice cream!
Quote Originally Posted by inmate59 View Post
I don't know... how about you edit it, load the game, and find out. WTF is wrong with this section of the forums.

"Hey guys! can I edit this?" As your editing it.... Coding is all about trial and error, especially so if you do not know what you are doing per say. So... I reiterate, edit something (maybe stamina? like you said) join a server, check your stamina! was a thread for this really needed?


OH! I see.... you want your hand held as you edit it. Ok sweetie, don't cross the "throne.captured" street because there is alot of traffic, but the "stamina" street looks alright! Let's go get you some ice cream!
Man, what a fucking douchebag. At least he has started a thread and is attempting to learn. He's asking for help and is curious about it. You come in here basically tell him to fuck off and figure it out himself.

Stop been such a pretentious fuck and either ignore it or help him. He's doing more than most of the people that come here attempting to just leach an .exe that they can use to press 1 button and be given every function in the game.
Quote Originally Posted by inmate59 View Post
I don't know... how about you edit it, load the game, and find out. WTF is wrong with this section of the forums.

"Hey guys! can I edit this?" As your editing it.... Coding is all about trial and error, especially so if you do not know what you are doing per say. So... I reiterate, edit something (maybe stamina? like you said) join a server, check your stamina! was a thread for this really needed?


OH! I see.... you want your hand held as you edit it. Ok sweetie, don't cross the "throne.captured" street because there is alot of traffic, but the "stamina" street looks alright! Let's go get you some ice cream!
Forums are for discussing. Are you mad because you were expecting a download in this thread or something?
We can still get ice cream though.... right?

Mr. Boris, I apologize for speaking my mind. Too answer your question (But not really answer it because handouts are for people who "expect a download")
Copy and paste your Assembly-CSharp.dll a bunch of times onto your desktop. Edit the crap out of each one seeing what works and what does not.

You will not have to many options with the DotReflector because it does not edit to extensively (small changes to keep the file size the same) - but this program is perfect for people who want to learn, but before you ask questions like "Will this edit if I edit it?" or "Should I edit stamina, what does this do?" you should really try it out for yourself.



I think a good question from me to you so I may help you further would be: What do you want to achieve in-game? And what features are you looking for specifically.
Jack has suggested this before. Many of you are taking the hard route when it comes to this process. The easiest route to build your menu and have hacks is to run a loader with it. Take a look at his csharp and jackpublic assembly files. You'll see.
To be fair I haven't posted a lot and I've been here for ~10 years.
but I've been trying within the past year to learn on my own and it's hard to find people who will teach. Lots of people give obscure answers like "look around and you'll get it".. COOL THERES 3000 THINGS TO LOOK AROUND IN!!
I dont have anything def working yet but I've been looking at one of the csharps from unturned with features I want in ROK and trying to get it to work.
Hey, joining in on the discussion.

I've been messing with reflector and the boys for a few days now within reign of kings. I've found and attempted to adjust the range on guild members NameTags. There are values for the angle and distance, changing them had no effect, strangely enough. Same with health, there's a part where MaxHealth is set as 50 float - changing it to 50000 had no effect. I'm certain that the assembly has been saved, and the changes should be in use. Either these parts are controlled by the server, or I'm just fucking up somewhere.

Probably the latter

Update: Also changing this.CurrrentHealth -= damage.Amount into this.CurrrentHealth += damage.Amount, does not stop me from taking damage.
Update 2: in CodeHatch.Thrones.Stamina changing this.JumpStaminaCost from 10f to 0f has no effect, neither has changing the value for missed melee attack stamina cost & parry cost.
Quote Originally Posted by kzq View Post
Hey, joining in on the discussion.

I've been messing with reflector and the boys for a few days now within reign of kings. I've found and attempted to adjust the range on guild members NameTags. There are values for the angle and distance, changing them had no effect, strangely enough. Same with health, there's a part where MaxHealth is set as 50 float - changing it to 50000 had no effect. I'm certain that the assembly has been saved, and the changes should be in use. Either these parts are controlled by the server, or I'm just fucking up somewhere.

Probably the latter

Update: Also changing this.CurrrentHealth -= damage.Amount into this.CurrrentHealth += damage.Amount, does not stop me from taking damage.
Update 2: in CodeHatch.Thrones.Stamina changing this.JumpStaminaCost from 10f to 0f has no effect, neither has changing the value for missed melee attack stamina cost & parry cost.
Instead of trying to change the costs, try to make it so the game is always recovering your stamina.
Quote Originally Posted by devprogrammer112 View Post
Instead of trying to change the costs, try to make it so the game is always recovering your stamina.
Changing anything in
 
StaminaManager()
public StaminaManager()
{
this.StaminaMax = 100f;
this.StaminaRecovery = 12.5f;
this.StaminaStunRecovery = 25f;
this.Timer = new StaminaTimer(2f, 1f);
this.MaxVelocityForStaminaRecovery = 2f;
}

has no effect either. I'm guessing you're implying on forcing the code to think that I am never in combat or sprinting.

Update: Moving on to see if I can get resource gathering multiplied.

Update 2: Unlimited stamina confirmed, was surprisingly simple after figuring it out. Hint goes as follows: If it's not used by anything, we don't need it
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?