★ ★ ★ ROTMG TEAMSPEAK SERVER ★ ★ ★

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
★ ★ ★ ROTMG TEAMSPEAK SERVER ★ ★ ★
Hello everyone I am announcing my new Teamspeak server! It is made for Realm, LoL, COD, Destiny, Battlefield and much more to come!

Join today!

★ ★ 98.21.88.27 ★ ★
I'll add to contacts, very nice!
Bump it is still up!
I'm on and I have no clue what I'm doing.
This is unsuitable for 18+ people. All i see is a bunch of kids yelling at me "Oh mah gawd are u a old man?!1" i'm like.."ookay..im outta here"...
Sir, I dont think this has ever happened? Only people Ive seen on are me and my friends, and FaintMako, and all of us are mature?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?