New here, have a question.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
New here, have a question.
Hello guys, im new in this forum and i have question. Is it allowed for exchange money? Im looking to exchange money and where is the right place to post it?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there is an area for Currency Exchange on this forum.
Quote Originally Posted by Frapple View Post
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there is an area for Currency Exchange on this forum.
I think there should be though it would be really cool.
Yeah neither do I. I would mention other forums where it is permitted, but I am not permitted to name them.
Just make a thread in Trading Key Items section. However, no OMM can be used for such a trade which means that the risk is high.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?