OutdatedCSGO Lobby Finder (Join Private Lobbies)

Posts 1–15 of 118 · Page 1 of 8
CSGO Lobby Finder (Join Private Lobbies)
This program is (I assume) similar to the one created by the guy known as chicken.
You add the players id or "profiles" link.
Note: if using profiles start it with profiles/(profileID)
This program constantly checks their profile to see if they have an available lobby.
As soon as it finds one it will save the lobby id. You can then select and join it.

You can also join by having binds enabled and by pressing num1.

Pic: i.imgur.com/jIWha3V.png
Avaiable is if the last time the program checked the lobby was join able (not public/still alive).

If anyone has anything they want added let me know.

Tip: Lobby IDs don't change after a match has ended (if they stay in said lobby). So you could keep a streams lobby ID for quite a while.

Requirements:
You need Visual Studio 2013 redistribute files. If you download files off of here I assume most of you have it already.

Virus Scans:
virustotal.com/en/file/f08bc8ca1f868a0b12a7d9145a1d8ca9f6079f3063dab4f4b1 bbe52ef4d7c55f/analysis/1427177940/
virscan.org/report/30b58bfa13bcd7e3efd862bf3d63ecba
CSGO Lobby Finder_mpgh.net.rar5 KB · 596 downloads 1/62 malicious
CSGO Lobby Finderv2_mpgh.net.rar6 KB · 1,890 downloads Clean
any videos or images?
I posted one. Tried to post as an image, but they don't like that apparently.
Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2570 View Post
This program is (I assume) similar to the one created by the guy known as chicken.
You add the players id or "profiles" link.
Note: if using profiles start it with profiles/(profileID)
This program constantly checks their profile to see if they have an available lobby.
As soon as it finds one it will save the lobby id. You can then select and join it.

You can also join by having binds enabled and by pressing num1.

Pic: i.imgur.com/jIWha3V.png
Avaiable is if the last time the program checked the lobby was join able (not public/still alive).

If anyone has anything they want added let me know.

Tip: Lobby IDs don't change after a match has ended (if they stay in said lobby). So you could keep a streams lobby ID for quite a while.

Requirements:
You need Visual Studio 2013 redistribute files. If you download files off of here I assume most of you have it already.

Virus Scans:
virustotal.com/en/file/f08bc8ca1f868a0b12a7d9145a1d8ca9f6079f3063dab4f4b1 bbe52ef4d7c55f/analysis/1427177940/
virscan.org/report/30b58bfa13bcd7e3efd862bf3d63ecba
Cool but very simplistic. Its essentially on a timer checking if the user is in a lobby every so many ticks.
Niaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee. Hopefully this works. All the streamer's lobbies will start to get rekt
Is it just me or the virus scans dont work and come up with the error 404?
A guy called Lucky and other i dont remember the name just joined my lobby when I don't even had them in friends that guy was you, i'm sure @Lucky2570 My nickname was mSpaz gP3
Quote Originally Posted by topnetyeeeah2k7 View Post
A guy called Lucky and other i dont remember the name just joined my lobby when I don't even had them in friends that guy was you, i'm sure @Lucky2570 My nickname was mSpaz gP3

It probably was. I have another one that randomly joins current lobbies.
Oh god, I need this program

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked this program from other site, dont work.
can i got a vac after this or any other bann ?
I dont get this can someone explain how to join? i mean i cant find the profile id
Quote Originally Posted by giedriuskrap View Post
I dont get this can someone explain how to join? i mean i cant find the profile id
Id goes after /id/LOLYOU <=(random id)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gasiace View Post
can i got a vac after this or any other bann ?
This is not hack, no.

- - - Updated - - -

Still dont work for me btw
Quote Originally Posted by HiRusSai View Post
Id goes after /id/LOLYOU <=(random id)

- - - Updated - - -



This is not hack, no.

- - - Updated - - -

Still dont work for me btw
doesnt work for me too
Posts 1–15 of 118 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?