ExclamationWTSiPhone 5 Cases

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
iPhone 5 Cases
Hey guys I have for sale some of my iPhone 5 case collection I have as follows.
4x Vans cases 1x Blue, 1x Yellow, 1x Brown and 1x Black
1x Wallet phone case that can hold your phone, cash and 3 cards
1x Silver transformers case with aluminum back
1x Despicable me minion case

Offer me by adding me on skype (in my sig) or PM me on MPGH

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
Quote Originally Posted by Sil3ntKilla01 View Post
Hey guys I have for sale some of my iPhone 5 case collection I have as follows.
4x Vans cases 1x Blue, 1x Yellow, 1x Brown and 1x Black
1x Wallet phone case that can hold your phone, cash and 3 cards
1x Silver transformers case with aluminum back
1x Despicable me minion case

Offer me by adding me on skype (in my sig) or PM me on MPGH
Lol this is not ebay
lmao wtf is this?
Quote Originally Posted by Horizon4 View Post
lmao wtf is this?
his personal ebay/amazon? cough he might scam coughhh
You should post some pictures of them.
Quote Originally Posted by CSGODevil55 View Post
his personal ebay/amazon? cough he might scam coughhh
****** gtfo if you're gonna trash the thread you little dick

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Horizon4 View Post
lmao wtf is this?
LOL I was bored af and looked around the house and thought I'd sell some of my excess amount of cases xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron! View Post
You should post some pictures of them.
cbf to do yesterday will do now
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?