CS:GO GE Account
Title says it all !
Account's info:
Rank: GE
Hours: 70
Number of wins: 31
VAC Status: Clean
Price: $30
Legit rank or Cheat ?: Legit

F.A.Q
Q: How did you get GE without cheats ?
A: I only 5 man queue with my experienced friends
Q: Which payment method do you accept ?
A: Paypal
Q: In which currency am I going to pay ?
A: USD
Q: Do you accept trades ?
A: I do not accept trades as of this moment.
Q: Will I be receiving full info upon purchasing the account ?
A: Yes, you will get every info and the original email as well.
Q: How am I supposed to trust you ? Do you have vouches ?
A: I have vouches from previous sales. You can view them by clicking here.
Q: Do I have to go first ?
A: No, a middleman can be used if you prefer.
Account's info:
Rank: GE
Hours: 70
Number of wins: 31
VAC Status: Clean
Price: $30
Legit rank or Cheat ?: Legit

F.A.Q
Q: How did you get GE without cheats ?
A: I only 5 man queue with my experienced friends
Q: Which payment method do you accept ?
A: Paypal
Q: In which currency am I going to pay ?
A: USD
Q: Do you accept trades ?
A: I do not accept trades as of this moment.
Q: Will I be receiving full info upon purchasing the account ?
A: Yes, you will get every info and the original email as well.
Q: How am I supposed to trust you ? Do you have vouches ?
A: I have vouches from previous sales. You can view them by clicking here.
Q: Do I have to go first ?
A: No, a middleman can be used if you prefer.
T.O.S
What happens to the account after sale is none of my responsibility.
The T.O.S can be changed at any given time without notice.
By dealing with me you automatically agree to the T.O.S
What happens to the account after sale is none of my responsibility.
The T.O.S can be changed at any given time without notice.
By dealing with me you automatically agree to the T.O.S



