CoolBFH Wallhack + Aimbot (Undetected)

Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
Just close this piece of shit!
Quote Originally Posted by Jaybou View Post
Here's a hack including Wallhack / ESP / Aimbot / and more for Battlefield heroes. I DID NOT MAKE IT.

Inject DLL into the game, and there you go.
Press 'DELETE' In-game for the menu.
The only problem is that you cannot use the aimbot on vehicles. I am still working on it, so please give me a bit of time to arrange it.

Credits to Vossy


PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU
This work in new version?? (sorry my bad english)
SOMBODY CLOSE THIS USELESS THREAD, ITS JUST SOME NOOB TRYING TO GET THANKS FOR SOMTHING THATS ALREADY BEEN POSTED! NOBODY THANK HIM, HIS JUST A LEECHER
will injector work
it works it has no virus where is the wallhack ps i am new so thank me pss new map will come out no cheats that day
it is not a virus norton says no
Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us