SELLING KEYS ' 2$ PER KEY ' PAYPAL ONLY '

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
SELLING KEYS ' 2$ PER KEY ' PAYPAL ONLY '
Hello GUYS ,,

I WILL START selling keys

2$ PER KEY " PAYPAL "

SKYPE NAME : facebook:ms.samer1
name on skype : aimB4T BOOSTING SERVICE

STEAM ID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jor1z/inventory/ⓘ

dont ADD ME ON STEAM JUST ON SKYPE
proof of keys? steam ID?
I may buy them all, adding you now.
Quote Originally Posted by AIMBAT.1 View Post
Hello GUYS ,,

I WILL START selling keys

2$ PER KEY " PAYPAL "

SKYPE NAME : facebook:ms.samer1
name on skype : aimB4T BOOSTING SERVICE

STEAM ID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jor1z/inventory/ⓘ

dont ADD ME ON STEAM JUST ON SKYPE
Can i buy some?
Still got keys?
Might be buying all/most of them
iam selling them now ,,

50 in stock left

- - - Updated - - -

30 keys left

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jor1z/inventory/

add me oN SKYPEE
This guy real scammer.

I send him 60 usd for 30k and he block me.

Proof:

i.imgur.com/QMjrPme.png

i.imgur.com/0sFjIot.png

- - - Updated - - -

mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=933215


DONT TRADE WITH HE! HE SCAMMER!
nice fake photos btw

Join Date
Mar 2015

seems legit
just wait today my vouchs guys
What fake fucking idiot, i have all proofs on you, we did it. I got all proofs. Check your paypal bitches, im gonna chargeback already.

- - - Updated - - -

i.imgur.com/bFNk195.png

Here. I want from him 22k+22k, but he tell me he busy and want 14 + 30, i send mone yfor 14k and GOT IT! Then i send 60 usd for 30k and he scam me!

i.imgur.com/3F1o6Bo.png
i.imgur.com/i62eHzM.png
i.imgur.com/r87QtC1.png
i.imgur.com/BGqn2wV.png
bump - 30 keys left
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?