anyone has the cheat engine table for multi bullet ?

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
anyone has the cheat engine table for multi bullet ?
i was wondering if anyone had a CT for multiple bullets ber shot
wut the fck, how did you know a player can fire multiple bullets at a time... i mean who told you?
Quote Originally Posted by fire100 View Post
wut the fck, how did you know a player can fire multiple bullets at a time... i mean who told you?
It's an old hack, I used to play with it, when you fire one bullet 5 bullet goes out.
Quote Originally Posted by YOUCEFHam View Post
It's an old hack, I used to play with it, when you fire one bullet 5 bullet goes out.
lol, what if i tell you if i fire 1 bullet 50 go out.



here is a proof of what the results are.
Quote Originally Posted by fire100 View Post
lol, what if i tell you if i fire 1 bullet 50 go out.



here is a proof of what the results are.
You are the Devil him self,

I will be the first who try it.
Quote Originally Posted by fire100 View Post
lol, what if i tell you if i fire 1 bullet 50 go out.



here is a proof of what the results are.
It's funny as I see over every screenshot from a game from a lil h4x0r1e the same overlay..... You steal from between urself all the time? Convert the fontdevice to hex as well, so its more swaggy, lel
Quote Originally Posted by fire100 View Post
lol, what if i tell you if i fire 1 bullet 50 go out.



here is a proof of what the results are.
so this is you, i killed you 4 times on Tomsk level. and you killed me many times using sniper rifle. lol
You were having some type of teleport cheat, and killing from the top position at Point A. I remember your name was WtfNoobManLeave.
and who is FinalyGameHooked ?
Quote Originally Posted by ankur850 View Post
so this is you, i killed you 4 times on Tomsk level. and you killed me many times using sniper rifle. lol
You were having some type of teleport cheat, and killing from the top position at Point A. I remember your name was WtfNoobManLeave.
and who is FinalyGameHooked ?
Both me, you should have known by now. I have some epic haks for the game. The name WtfNoobManLeave is illegal for the game so thats my name hack.
Quote Originally Posted by fire100 View Post
Both me, you should have known by now. I have some epic haks for the game. The name WtfNoobManLeave is illegal for the game so thats my name hack.
"epic" aha lotz of fun I see in here --> the better question is "do u have something that wasn't even shown or done before"
silver you keep talking all this shit why don't you release a hack?
You do realise that he already did release several hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by S1lv3rAng3l_LuLZ View Post
"epic" aha lotz of fun I see in here --> the better question is "do u have something that wasn't even shown or done before"
if you are real SilverAngel.
you made really nice hacks, i also played nfs world and used your multihacks.
I am using your GRP Launcher and Free Multihack of GRP.
and you already know how Free Edition sucks just only two function 'wall hack' and 'teleport'. Teleport is buggy, it works sometimes. wall works fine.
and i really like the option you added in VIP, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by x7gamingm View Post
silver you keep talking all this shit why don't you release a hack?
he made good hacks, but they are paid. i want Infinite Device (Skill) and Multishot in free Edition.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?