Blacklight Wallhack,No Spread

Posts 1–15 of 112 · Page 1 of 8
Blacklight Wallhack,No Spread
Hello Guys~ i did my first BLR hack!

Tested with 64 Bit Only!!

[Hotkeys]

[F1] Activate ESP

[F2] Activate No Spread

if many people liked it i will release the full verison, now its the beta

Last Updated 3/26/2015

--

Status: UNDETECTED

Windows 7 64BIT: WORKING

Windows 7 32BIT UNKOWN

--
Virus Scan

Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...is/1427354899/

Jotti:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...3a92d68b2b264d



instructions

Lunch BLR

now go back to your desktop and open Wolf Eazy BLR.exe

Press F1 for wallhack and press F2 for no spread


and now you"re done,Go and Own Some Noobs :P)

Please Press the Thanks Button if i helped you

Waiting For Approve...









Wolf Eazy BLR_mpgh.net.rar3.6 MB · 1,784 downloads 8/56 malicious
Thank you Mayion
what is "no spread" I'm french and if it says something I don't understand :s sorry for this stupid question but I'd like to know :/

PS : I launch BLR, then I go back to my desktop and I launch "WOLF EASY BLR.exe" and nothing happens when i press "f1" or "f2" I tried to launch in administrator but it's the same things.. what have I to do ?
Kill 1 Guy and it will work , No spread means ur bullet will be straight
Quote Originally Posted by dxbcraft View Post
Kill 1 Guy and it will work , No spread means ur bullet will be straight
no spread doesn't seem to work for me.
is possible to have the enemy distance and auto aim?
if there were also those two things would be just perfect
No Spread seems to be bugged, I will try to fix it next update,, Thank you all guys for supporting me and thanks for 100 Downloads im really happy <3
THX for the hack really like it <3
Thank you very much jojje434! have fun!
thank you! good thing
when will the next update (fix NoSpread)? ^_^
Sure Why Not!
the text seems to be flashing a hell of a lot on esp it hurts my eyes can you try to fix that? it would be great if you could
STILL GOT TO OWN SOME NOOBS BEFORE MY EYES STARTED HURTING THOUGH WELLDONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my mate is gonna hate me when he finds out about them) thanks
yea I know haah but its fine :P next update hopefully if i can, now i am in a vacation I will back after 3 days,thank you
Posts 1–15 of 112 · Page 1 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us