AngryI HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS! -_-

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS! -_-
LITTLE BRO YOU HAVE TO PUT THE CEREAL FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS YOU DONT PUT THE MILK FIRST THEN THE CEREAL! ITS JUST DIFFERENT. MAKING CEREAL IS NOT THAT EASY!!

1. Put the cereal int he bowl
2. PUT THE MILK FFS
--- YOU DONT PUT THE MILK FIRST!
preach me man!!! straight up cereal rookies!
... sounds like me after hitting the bong with friends
Quote Originally Posted by jasen4 View Post
LITTLE BRO YOU HAVE TO PUT THE CEREAL FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS YOU DONT PUT THE MILK FIRST THEN THE CEREAL! ITS JUST DIFFERENT. MAKING CEREAL IS NOT THAT EASY!!

1. Put the cereal int he bowl
2. PUT THE MILK FFS
--- YOU DONT PUT THE MILK FIRST!
Let your 'little' bro as he pleases, getting mad will not really help. Not much of a big deal
it is, One does not simply make cereal
Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
Let your 'little' bro as he pleases, getting mad will not really help. Not much of a big deal
THIS IS THE FLAMING & RAGE SECTION WHAT PART OF IT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND
Quote Originally Posted by Fast View Post
THIS IS THE FLAMING & RAGE SECTION WHAT PART OF IT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND
I can say whatever I want, so your post doesn't make sense. My statement does not imply that I don't understand. Now run along Russian dumbass. Rather play dota 2 with your Cyka friends
Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
I can say whatever I want, so your post doesn't make sense. My statement does not imply that I don't understand. Now run along Russian dumbass. Rather play dota 2 with your Cyka friends
Go jihad an airplane with your friends you Isis terrorist.
Quote Originally Posted by Fast View Post
Go jihad an airplane with your friends you Isis terrorist.
Haha I'm being tuned by a Russian. So funny. Fuck you communist. Have a nice day
Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
Haha I'm being tuned by a Russian. So funny. Fuck you communist. Have a nice day
ALLAHU AKBAR!
Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
I can say whatever I want, so your post doesn't make sense. My statement does not imply that I don't understand. Now run along Russian dumbass. Rather play dota 2 with your Cyka friends
You got salty pretty fast there. Watch yourself, you might turn into the Indian Ocean.
First cereals , milk and then finally the Bol : Hidesmile:
What is wrong with your little brother?! Report him to the feds.
This thread D Still dont see a diffrence.
Quote Originally Posted by jasen4 View Post
it is, One does not simply make cereal
I feel your pain...
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?