Post[LEAK] Exploits.lua

Posts 31–36 of 36 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by quizan View Post
Nothing works. Tested some of it, on servers I am 100% sure has the right mods.
They get patched!
Quote Originally Posted by rata110873 View Post
@garrynewman Nice bypass function lol gtfo of here
Garry should hire me, It'll be like hacker heaven, Implement aimbot into the C++ source code!
Lol this was public you know..... he has a new version too with more features and options. I can post it tommorow
Quote Originally Posted by johntheawe2 View Post
Lol this was public you know..... he has a new version too with more features and options. I can post it tommorow
Yes please
Quote Originally Posted by pulcow View Post
Yes please
What's wrong wit it? It's fucking public
Posts 31–36 of 36 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us