Angels Online Hack

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Angels Online Hack
I wonder if anyone knows any hack for Angels Online
Actually, it's not really a hack that I want, but some kind of " macro "
That works as follows:
if I press SPACE , my char will use full combo, like ( f1 + f2 + f3 + weapon switch + f4 + f5 )
the game link is ao.igg.com
Go check out AutoIt or Auto Hot Key. They're both scripting languages that are extremely simple to learn and use if you just spend a little time reading the help documents

Here's a macro script in AutoIt
Code:
;==>	Space will be the key and Macro is the name of the function
HotKeySet("{Space}", "myMacro")
;==>	End will be the key and closeScript is the name of the function
HotKeySet("{End}", "closeScript")

;==>	Just an infinite loop that prevents the script from closing
While 1
   Sleep(250)
Wend

Func myMacro()
   Send("{F1}")
   Sleep(250)
   Send("{F2}")
   Sleep(250)
   Send("{F3}")
   Sleep(250)
   ;==>	This would be where you switch weapon, idk how you do it in the game
   Sleep(250)
   Send("{F4}")
   Sleep(250)
   Send("{F5}")
   ToolTip("Combo Complete!")
   Sleep(500)
   ToolTip("")
EndFunc

Func closeScript()
   Exit
EndFunc
tanks man for this
Nice, thank you.
I'll check it out!
Apreciatte that ^^
The weapon switcher command is: Alt+'
How to use it in code?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?