Solvedwhy do my polyloader "has stopped working", how do I fix this?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
why do my polyloader "has stopped working", how do I fix this?
Status: Found compiler path

I select the hack fileC :\Program Files\hacks\PolyRT 1.0_mpgh.net.zip

but then when I press Compile it says unzipping then it says polyloader has stopped working.

Could someone help me out? Would really appreciate it. Mby add me on skype or something....
ensoebro

Or if u know the answer quick just post it here

Thanks
Admin close this thread he posted another one like this just half an hour ago.
I did but I didnt understand what Im suposed to do for it to stop working
EDIT: Admin please close this thread, I've helped him out through Skype and it's working now.

P.S. You're welcome
I spent 2 hours trying to get this sorted so please just help me
what is not working what error you getting, check box for information and try poly and tell what error?

- - - Updated - - -

try redownload hack
Admin make this solved, please. I helped him with it, and it's working now.
Just Re-compile it until it works.
I have encountered this error countless times.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?