QuestionRead!! please

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Read!! please
hey guys
i'm working on my new project and i need a little help! (i have a little problem)
That's when I'm trying to restart my application, it works fine but, when I send it to one of my friends and he tries it, it doesn't restart for him it only crashes.( the application only restarts on my computer )
Quote Originally Posted by <Freak> View Post
hey guys
i'm working on my new project and i need a little help! (i have a little problem)
That's when I'm trying to restart my application, it works fine but, when I send it to one of my friends and he tries it, it doesn't restart for him it only crashes.( the application only restarts on my computer )
Are you sending him the .exe?
What crash? I think he misses .Net framework.
added you on skype !!
Try this.
Code:
Application.Restart() '#1 : If this not works, try #2

Process.Start(Application.StartupPath & "\" & Application.ProductName) : Application.Exit() '#2
Should work.
Or to disable .net framework change it in the settings of the app
@NucleaR
how to disable .net framework ?
No reply was submitted by the OP so I'm assuming it's solved.
Closed.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?