SolvedStuck synchronizing settings

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Stuck synchronizing settings
Hey guys,
So I am playing Cod AW on my mac, but through windows 8 using bootcamp. For some reason I can only play on a very small portion of the maps. When I get in a game, it takes for ever loading, and then gets stuck at synchronizing settings. I am not sure what that is about and would really appreciate any help you guys can offer. I have a hard time finding games as is.. because of no dedicated servers, and now can barely get in the game when I do find a lobby.

Please help.
Thanks
Try to set to off the shader preload in graphic settings
Bye
do you have regular SSD or HDD?
Defrag your driver and check your nat, this should resolve
Quote Originally Posted by ginuz View Post
Defrag your driver and check your nat, this should resolve
I'm curious, how does one defragment their driver?
i hope he wants to say "drive".... and not driver... however defrag doesn't work for that...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?