SolvedServer.exe Another error

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Server.exe Another error
SOLVED! @Royce <3 please //close this
maybe if you tried reading the error yourself you might understand

- - - Updated - - -

i barely know shit about pservers but i can put the pieces together
Quote Originally Posted by privateserverleecher View Post
maybe if you tried reading the error yourself you might understand

- - - Updated - - -

i barely know shit about pservers but i can put the pieces together
Serously I tried uninstalling reinstalling but still Nothing Works....

- - - Updated - - -
@Chase!? help please!
Quote Originally Posted by IShadowsX View Post
Serously I tried uninstalling reinstalling but still Nothing Works....

- - - Updated - - -
@Chase!? help please!
Change the PORT man! Change the port or go to:

control panel > network and shit > ports and stuff > skype and jabal shamars > poop > Ports? idk there is something like that that works. Ask @Ahl he helped me with this issue a while back....

- - - Updated - - -

tbh i didnt read the error I am just going off what u said on skype
It says that the server is unable to connect to any mysql network. Are you sure you set it up correctly? I can skype you now @IShadowsX

I just need to know your skype just incase I blocked you in the past because I blocked quite a lot of people to clean my skype
@Nyaro come on the server i will send u the client :3
Buuuuuuu
Im playing prod....
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us