AVA Train (Easy-Challenge-Extreme) Drop Rates

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
AVA Train (Easy-Challenge-Extreme) Drop Rates
So, you guys know any drop rates for rewards on Train in every mode?

I've gotten 2 perm so far out of like 20 tries on easy and 10 on Challenge. Both perms were gotten on Hard mode.

What is better for farming Challenge or Extreme? And btw anyone know where is easier to get the Erdmann mask?
I think you have more chances to get perms in Extreme, even though it's random. And you will get the Erdmann mask only if you beat Extreme.
Quote Originally Posted by minebill View Post
I think you have more chances to get perms in Extreme, even though it's random. And you will get the Erdmann mask only if you beat Extreme.
Problem is I just can't finish Extreme mode... I can at least do Hard and kill Erdmann but I never get perms. So drop rate of mask in Hard mode is 0% ??
Quote Originally Posted by Cheng View Post


Problem is I just can't finish Extreme mode... I can at least do Hard and kill Erdmann but I never get perms. So drop rate of mask in Hard mode is 0% ??
You will get the Erdmann mask ONLY if you finish Extreme mode but there is still a drop rate about 90%(idk). If you want perms though just farm 1 box in Extreme. I got 3 pistols, 2 knifes and the saw in 10-20 tries.
Quote Originally Posted by minebill View Post


You will get the Erdmann mask ONLY if you finish Extreme mode but there is still a drop rate about 90%(idk). If you want perms though just farm 1 box in Extreme. I got 3 pistols, 2 knifes and the saw in 10-20 tries.
Ok ty for the info. I've gotten like 6 boxes so far on Extreme and no perms lol. Both perms I have are from Challenge mode... I guess I'll keep trying
Beter is Farming at Extreem i won alll perm therre.
shld I finish all rounds or just 1 box ?
Quote Originally Posted by ifk.ayam View Post
shld I finish all rounds or just 1 box ?
1 Box is better for me.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?