When you just have shit loads of money

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
When you just have shit loads of money
Jerry is an awesome Youtuber. He use to work at Microsoft for 15 years but he got laid off. I think he was a programmer. That's how he got all of his money. And he also has a new computer build by Puget Systems that's $11,000. And he got it for free for sponsorship.
Quote Originally Posted by Italic View Post
Jerry is an awesome Youtuber. He use to work at Microsoft for 15 years but he got laid off. I think he was a programmer. That's how he got all of his money. And he also has a new computer build by Puget Systems that's $11,000. And he got it for free for sponsorship.
Oh nice! never found this channel before but now watching another one of his vids.
I'm guessing there's another video on his newest build? I'll watch it next
Thats looks really nice, i wish i had the time/money for that

I want a setup like that wtf
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?