PostSolvedWPE, Trouble Hacking A Small MMO

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
WPE, Trouble Hacking A Small MMO
I have recently picked up a new little project to hack/cheat this small MMO. Pokemon Planet<-(first result on google) I am using WPE and Cheat engine, but no matter what values I change, the game is unaffected. I do not believe the game is fully server sided, (try it out, most packets are sent from your side of the client.) Nonetheless, I just don't know what I'm doing wrong with the values or my filters? Any help?
Bump I really believe someone can help me out with this
This section, more or less, is for issues related to accounts and/or other general stuff. We don't really have a section for the game either so... Sorry. No one can really help you out here. You could try asking in the MMORPG section.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?