HelpROTMG Multiboxing

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
ROTMG Multiboxing
Hey, does anyone have an up to date client?
I have been searching forever and can't find one!
Do you mean a client that will sync up locations? If so, they are all privately maintained. You will have to make do with a regular client.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Do you mean a client that will sync up locations? If so, they are all privately maintained. You will have to make do with a regular client.
Is there any way I can sync all of them? please :/
Quote Originally Posted by 23457rt View Post
Is there any way I can sync all of them? please :/
"they are all privately maintained."
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


"they are all privately maintained."
im new to this can you tell me what is a multibox client that sync up locations what doest it do..?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?