WinkDiscussionAll previous .DLL cheats….

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
All previous .DLL cheats….
So as many of you know update Alpha 8 has come to us, and they have added somethings

Like

-Auto-Ban (Disabled by default)
-TP USERS to other USERS and or yourself
-Server bans now save after restarts
-Added admin command /shownametags
-Added a whitelist

ETC

So what I am getting at is that all the cheats that have been released as .DLL files are now useless, I believe CoCacola still works find the tutorial not a 100% sure if it is legit but it seems legit. So if one of the wonderful MPGH STAFF could edit/put all of the released hacks to detected and or Patched. Thanks <3 Don't flame me out and or scream skid, I know I already am but thank you MPGH staff
Actually they all still work you just need to make them like CocaCola works and inject them.
The only thing what asaik wouldn't work perfectly is the godmode since that got a bit of a change.
*bump* I would appreciate if this sub forum would also have some Moderators going here.
Since there is still too much Chaos and no structure going on here.
Fucked up that it is gone
I am very stupid! Sorry Thread Close?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?