Info[INFO] Read this before asking about Hack

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[INFO] Read this before asking about Hack
So since several reply in threads with The same question here a statement to the hack for Alpha 8

------ for future ------

Some of US know exactly what we are Here for And that is not to break a game and fuck up Servers. It is to show it is possible and even Further maybe a bit of fun.

There shouldn't be The intention to ruin other players their fun or Servers.
If you do so please don't make them public there are enough people who don't got a clue about it and overabuse it.

Yes I cheat but I would never fuck up a Server just cause I am mad jeez this game can be great but for sure not if we would release too OP Hacks in public.
So for those with The preview From me thanks for not releasing them.
We can show The dev how breakable The game is but we still can be creative with Hacks. This is not a white knight post this is my view how this should go.

------- Statement about hack -------

1. DLLs in Managed folder that aren't the game Originals will result in a DLL mismatch ban
2. You are always taking a risk getting banned deal with it.
3. Please read yourself into threads before asking over and over again.

Statement about CocaCola Hack

1. This is using injection so no you won't get banned for DLL mismatch
2. It was never stated by encode that this won't get you banned 100% so also use with caution
3. If you use this to just fuck up Servers well then don't be surprised that you get banned.
If you join a Server they know who just joined its obvious who is doing what.
4. Yes this works with Alpha 8
5. The Method is still The same AS in Alpha 6
6. Admins still can ban you.

------ How-To ------

1.Place both DLL files into The folder whrre ROK.exe is located.

2. Inject it with a working 64-bit injector for example Extreme Injector.
I prefer my own.

WORKING Injector : Extreme Injector v3 (stop asking about it)
You speak out what i thought. Please guys ... we all know that some of you guys got the Knowledge to fuck this game up ... but please dont make it public!

ESP, Faster ressource and No Clip would be enough!

You loose fun yourself if you can spawn items or destroy the whole Server ... And really ... it does not give you any fun. Just for a moment.
Quote Originally Posted by goldenstyle View Post
You speak out what i thought. Please guys ... we all know that some of you guys got the Knowledge to fuck this game up ... but please dont make it public!

ESP, Faster ressource and No Clip would be enough!

You loose fun yourself if you can spawn items or destroy the whole Server ... And really ... it does not give you any fun. Just for a moment.
I'd even say noclip is way over the top. If you play this game and loose the stuff you tried to secure by more or less clever building - it is worse then permadying.

I don't mind esp and ressources... but the rest is as bad as it gets.

I myself do this for self education but never used anything to gain an advantage - making use as a possible admin tool - but in the end - i do it to understand how things work. I had no clue except basic programming skills - and within 2 days now - i wrote my own bootstrap and injector for the features i learned from others and discovered myself. Thanks for all the bits and pieces of information to you guys!
i don't see why we need so many tutorials all the pieces are here in the forums for those who have enough brain power to put together.

When full tut's are released or actually 1 click hacks are released that is when we have stupidity like in alpha 6
I myself also wrote with previous knowledge quite stronger hacks than anything public here.

Like giving myself admin and bypassing password.
Recently I added to my private one a whitelist bypasser and out of fun I increased my weapon attack range by a tick.
I will never release these to public just cause of the fact I know how this can go if given into wrong hands.
What I could imagine as a further public feature would be extending the ESP for sleepers with the actual username.
I completely agree with your post Zero, and I wish that Encode didn't release fly to all, and Inventory clear to all. This game would of been a lot better off, and a lot more fun. Not to mention I struggle to keep some of the original people I was playing with, to play with me now.
I played on a server with someone who used the hacks to do something fun, and they created an Arena for PVP and PvE, with rewards for for players depending on how well they did.

Then the retards come out, and ruin it all.
This game is not all about gathering items it is what you do with it and even that doesn't matter that much your own story makes this game awesome.

You cannot.cheat yourself.a awesome time with your friends or random events Like meeting awesome people.
If anyone can modify Coca's to add in 1 hit I can make it worth your while.
Well I was banned for a dll mismatch but like you said its not a 100% guarantee. I had a huge lag spike and my internet went down I attempted to reconnect upon my internet coming back up got stuck at developing character or what not on the load screen right before the finalizing world and my internet went down again..happened 3 times then on the last attempt it said I was banned from the server. A few people on the steam forums are talking about being banned after huge lag spikes so it could possibly be just an anti cheat issue on their side. I know someone said something about taking God Mode out of it would keep you from getting banned but I hadn't done that yet so that could also be the issue. But oh well its only a 24 hour ban.
Clean your managed folder from any previous hack dll and you won't get banned anymore
Yeah I did that upon the alpha 8 release. I deleted the assembly and the other hacks.dll I had put in there. Then did a verify game integrity and it reinstalled the assembly csharp.
Quote Originally Posted by Nutlover View Post
Seriously... I have no idea what you guys are doing besides trolling with poor english grammar, can we get back on-topic?

Is this thread about discussing injection methods, or are you pointing out how to get banned? There's already too many other threads discussing exactly that, which methods worked in alpha 7 now result in bans in alpha 8.. Why discuss what we already know?
If you are just here to say shit then just stop posting.
This thread is to clearify how The hack works since tons of users are asking over and over and it gets answered in 10 different threads. Aswell as a statement about The futute development
I think Nutlover just wanted to hear himself type.
Quote Originally Posted by crazyvato2005 View Post
I think Nutlover just wanted to hear himself type.
You sir made me laugh haha
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?