UnhappyAny solution for IP Ban?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Any solution for IP Ban?
I got IP ban .... even after changing my HWID (fire100 method) i got suspended then only i came to know i got IP ban . Any solution to bypass it ? Will formatting my PC works ? guys plz reply ASAP
change your ip or use a vpn i recommend softether vpn
This is what I have tried

- Format same HD + Install same Windows OS = Still Banned w/ new account
- Format same HD + Install different Windows OS = Not banned w/ new account
- Use different HD + Install same Windows OS = Not banned w/ new account
- Use virtual HD + Install same Windows OS = Not banned w/ new account
Quote Originally Posted by Sonesta View Post
This is what I have tried

- Format same HD + Install same Windows OS = Still Banned w/ new account
- Format same HD + Install different Windows OS = Not banned w/ new account
- Use different HD + Install same Windows OS = Not banned w/ new account
- Use virtual HD + Install same Windows OS = Not banned w/ new account
Change hwid + Use an ip changer software.
Any suggestions on a working ip changer software?
i just said it read my message
Ok Thanks I'm going to give this a try update later tonight
Jesus. You don't need to use "IP changer software".

Do you have Skype or some other instant messenger? Or do you prefer this thread? I can walk you through everything.

Changing your HWID/reformatting won't help.
can you walk me through on this thread? It would be much appreciated.
Well i'm glad to say i'm playing the game again thanks for the advice guys. So i re-install my windows from 7 to 8 format my drive and used softether vpn to change my ip and created a new account and i'm in.
you can tell me the steps to follow to remove my ban
I just said how I did it. Those are the steps not very detail but you can figure it out for yourself it's not hard the Internet is you best friend. CHEERS
you mean to format the pc and you passed vpn client program and solved?
if you have windows 8.1 get windows 8 and you don't really need to do the vpn thing.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?