WTSSelling HP Products Monitors and all in ones

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Selling HP Products Monitors and all in ones
HP SLATE 21 ALL IN ONE - 80 Dollars RRP-300-350 DOLLARS
HP ELITEDISPLAY 321 - 35 Dollars - RRP 200-300 DOLLARS

Both=100 Dollars

How can we trust you, Well this is the service that cameron is doing aka cam_man.
We are social engineering HP and this product will be sent to you within 2-5 days.

No vouch copys as doing camerons service.

Only shipping to US/UK/CA No other countries.

Skype-Gtasoldierboy
Quote Originally Posted by Live View Post
HP SLATE 21 ALL IN ONE - 80 Dollars RRP-300-350 DOLLARS
HP ELITEDISPLAY 321 - 35 Dollars - RRP 200-300 DOLLARS

Both=100 Dollars

How can we trust you, Well this is the service that cameron is doing aka cam_man.
We are social engineering HP and this product will be sent to you within 2-5 days.

No vouch copys as doing camerons service.

Only shipping to US/UK/CA No other countries.

Skype-Gtasoldierboy
So you and Cameron are partners?
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
So you and Cameron are partners?
Me cameron and Shaz, Yep ask him via skype if you need too. Cameron is away for a couple of days so am taking his spot
Yeah he's selling for about a week while I'm away. I'll come back and open back up my thread when I'm back.
REALLY THOUGH. HP has billed before, and they have pretty srs fraud department now. I don't know why people aren't letting shit cool down before selling again.

Buy at your own risk.
Bump! Still selling online on skype!
BUMPERINO BUMPERINO
Dodge you can close this now I am back
Quote Originally Posted by Cameron! View Post
Dodge you can close this now I am back
@Live REKT! Ill check out your thread cam!!
Quote Originally Posted by 21 Savage View Post
@Live REKT! Ill check out your thread cam!!
What do you mean rekt?
Nothing. (Not trying to spam)
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?